By Murphy Funkhouser Capps, Kudzu Brands CEO & Creative Director
Many business owners get a hunch it is time to re-brand when, after many years of success, they realize the website and the sales materials have not been updated since the 1990’s.
While refreshing a brand’s aesthetic or the website is important, and a good investment, there are other, more important, cues that it is is time to undergo the rebranding process:
- Lack of clarity in your messaging
- Your employees are telling inconsistent stories
- You are not connecting with your intended audience
- There is a lack of focus in your marketing efforts
- You are in a sales slump
- Your sponsorships or partnerships are not a reflection of your values
- Your sales are declining or not increasing
- You have new products or services
- You are changing ownership
- Your are ready to shift into a new market or demographic
- You are ready to grow
Branding is a strategic process that provides fresh insight on your businesses’ vision and unique place in the market. After re-branding, Kudzu Brands clients report greater clarity, improved confidence and increased sales.
If you think undergoing a branding or re-branding process is right for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.