Kudzu Brands, WNC’s premier brand studio and print house, needs a creative self-managing business development professional to help grow our company now.
We are seeking a sales super star who:
- Has prior sales experience: prefer media, print, agency, or advertising sales experience
- Can cultivate and maintain relationships with our ideal client: entrepreneurial businesses and organizations in growth mode
- Possesses great energy and enthusiasm
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is highly motivated and self-starting
- Is able to professionally represent the Kudzu mission and culture
- Wants to be a part of and grown with our team
- Knowledgeable about one of the following:
- Print production
- Branding & Marketing
- Design & Web Development
- Organized, efficient, and a strong time manager
- Is able and willing to attend networking events
- Embraces “cold calling” as an opportunity to use our services to help another business grow!
- Embodies the spirit and lifestyle of Western North Carolina
- Likes beer. Okay, this isn’t really a requirement. But, we like beer and like working with local breweries, so it helps!
- Wants to make a good living doing something fun and meaningful while working with people they really like
Kudzu Brands will provide:
- Initial training on our products and services
- Weekly sales meetings and trainings
- A work space on-site
This is a W2 employee position. Base pay + commission. Structure TBD.
For highly motivated individual, first year income potential is $40,000+. Income cap is unlimited.
- Work Schedule Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Have a reliable vehicle & resources to fuel and maintain
- Professional attire (business casual-no suits and ties, but attractive and professional)
- Attend at least one meeting and training at Kudzu Brands in Black Mountain, NC each week
- Own Smart Phone or Tablet
- Work with basic technology
- Work or learn to work Google Drive and to learn our project systems: Teamwork, ShopVox
- Available to work on day one. We’re waiting for you!
Tell us why you are the superstar we seek! Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.